Friday, June 19, 2009

anniversary?

rollercoaster was talking to me about her 4th anniversary after she joined her first job. she listed life and friends and fights and so on on on on ... I was wondering.. what can i say about any kind of anniversary that is important...hmmm
oh ya...had been to aerosmith concert a couple of years back. and guess what, to celebrate this I am going another aerosmith concert here! in a week's time, vkarthi, dd, pindu and me will be going to the concert.... errr its not a front row seat(or just standing) like last time, its a lawn ticket , far off from the stage... but the music will be real and I hope it gets dark by the time the music starts, would be nice to see a starry summer sky! With DD around, beer is not too far off..so beer and burger(?) and chips and what ever else... the biggest difference from the last aerosmith concert, is simply that when i went last time, i knew a few songs of aerosmith and thought they were really good. but this around, having heard quite a lot of them over the last year or so, I KNOW they are brilliant and i am sure to sing out loud atleast most of them if not all of them!
aerosmith, here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


_________________________________________________________________

EDIT: The concert has been postponed to sometime later. That sucks.

3 comments:

Rashmi said...

I also want to attend.....Damn thats another on my list of things that I wanted to do,attend a concert in the states....

El Furibundo said...

Is this the same Aerosmith concert that we went for? Do you remember that guy started unzipping his pants? I was horrified, then relieved. Relieved because he wanted to show the crowd some tattoo that he had got below his belly button. But that was a nice concert!

Rize said...

@Furi: Thanks for the comment. Yup its the same one 2 years ago. pity that this concert got postponed, hope i can attend it.