Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blastoff!!

ok. I am finally writing something. For my BLOG! Why am i so excited about this whole thing. I have been thinking about the name for this blog for quite some time. With more than a little help from my friends,especially Du and Zon, i could zero in on this one. Now when it's time to write something here, my mind has gone grazing. Happens all the time!
Now what to expect in my blog.You can expect........Or you will be reading........................... ........................................... Timeout!!!
Damn! This thing takes a lot more time than what i anticipated. Bascially i do not know what i am going to pen down. So no preset mindset please. Be prepared to be taken to the brink of sanity (maybe over to the other side ). :D
This is all i can think of now. Ah! one entry in the blog! Finally.
cheers.

5 comments:

Stargazer said...

Welcome, my friend.
Maybe your unique ( ;-) ) and more than a little entertaining point of view will shine through in what you write.

Sketcher said...

Are you still in the process of blastoff? when do we get to read more from you?

'Smee! said...

looks kewl man :)and thanks for featuring my blog here :) more posts please!!

Stargazer said...

The point of having a blog is for you to post on it not for your friends to comment on exisitng posts.
Hurry up, man!

Sketcher said...

now i'm having second thoughts on where you took off to. Did you actually blast yourself out into space? there seem to be no more posts from you my friend?