Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Its been close to 5 years that I have been working at the same place. Its close to 8 years that I have been living in the same(roughly) neighborhood. I am not sure if I am happy, sad but I do get angry many a time. Not really sure why or at whom.
I am driving on different streets to get to work, trying to keep things from becoming mundane. The reality is no matter what I do, there is a sameness towards the end.
I found it a bit weird when people find comfort in non living things, smirked at them at times. But, now I find I am the subject of my own ridicule. My Car, has been a constant and maybe the only companion since the last 4 years. Its not to say I have no outside contact. Its just that I feel I have never moved on and now there is so much catching up to do that I feel I will never get back on..




2 comments:

Happy Feet said...

Human nature is always on a quest for the happiness. It is more of a self-discovery process; finding peace with the inner self. As Rumi says, "Every object, every being is a jar full of delight.".

Rize said...

@Happy Feet: That is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing!