Tuesday, October 12, 2010

+-When I got out of High school, I was undecided between getting into computers or taking medicine. To call my drawing skills pathetic was an understatement. I decided to take medicine I needed to be better at drawing, decided against it. I might have been a good candidate for being a doctor, but I will never ever know....

Edit:

-Sometimes I think I am too shallow, sometimes I think I am overtly sensitive. Its not that I oscillate between the two extremes.
+I have made a few mistakes, but i do believe strongly that I will come through...
#when you are sad or happy, should you listen to songs that reflect your mood or listen to songs that might inspire you if you are down or if inspire you to go further and not rest there?

# Its Diwali sometime this week, but I have no idea when.

- Somtimes people think you are not required to be part of some decision, which is alright because one shares it with others as per their discretion.. But some other time they think otherwise for a similar set of issues. Is it still alright?

- I read the reports online, Bangalore is getting colder day by day this year. I am excited , though I am not physically there, wish there were more people who spoke to me about the weather from there!

1/18/2011
- When you are depressed/lonely , even the faintest of the sounds appears very loud. I was walking into my office today, paused to look out towards the freeway(It is a fair distance away), the noise from the traffic seemed so loud. This noise, that I dont even pay attention on any other given day, seemed to be deafening. I guess its just the yearning for people(sound) and company when you feel down.

1 comment:

Sin said...

IPhone weather App ilva??? Phone lock agoytha?? :P